Holidays are a time for family and friends to come together. We understand that preparing for the holidays can be stressful for many people. A Kirkland hotel offering the comforts and conveniences of the home is just what you need. Our Lakeview Boutique Hotel in Kirkland has fun events to enjoy with your loved ones during the holiday season!
Enjoy various shopping, dining, and sightseeing options in Kirkland, WA.
Kirkland has a lot of things to enjoy, so it’s the perfect place for families.
- The shopping is great! There are many shops along the waterfront with unique gifts and souvenirs you won’t find anywhere else.
- The restaurants in Kirkland are varied and delicious! From casual eateries to fine dining, there is something for every taste bud to enjoy.
- There are lots of sights to see in Kirkland, too: take a stroll through one of our beautiful parks; visit one of our world-class museums, like the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field or the Seattle Art Museum on Lake Washington Boulevard; check out some wildlife at Olympic Sculpture Park or Albert R. Hunt Family YMCA Aquatics Center, or walk along the waterfront looking at boats while sipping coffee from your favorite cafe (or enjoy some gelato if it’s spring!). And if you have time between events and shopping trips, why not explore some local attractions?
Enjoy our breakfast, featuring a wide selection of hot items, cold items, pastries, fruit, and juices.
Our complimentary breakfast features a wide selection of hot items, cold items, pastries, fruit, and juices. The hot entrees include eggs, bacon, and sausage. We also serve waffles with fresh fruit toppings and pancakes. Other cold items include yogurt parfaits with granola or berries; cereals such as cornflakes or oatmeal; toast; muffins; croissants with butter. And, of course, we have plenty of fresh fruits – apples, oranges, and bananas! Not only breakfast but also offer meals at other times as well.
Live Every Season to the Fullest
At Lakeview Boutique Hotel, we are happy to help you celebrate the season with your family. Our Kirkland hotel features a variety of special events throughout the winter season, including live music every weekend.
If you want to do more than relax at our luxurious Kirkland hotel, there are plenty of activities for you to enjoy within walking distance. Here are some ideas:
- Taste some delicious seasonal treats at Gingerbread House Restaurant & Lounge (located near our hotel). This popular restaurant serves gourmet fare and traditional holiday favorites like cookies and hot chocolate.
- Catch a show at The Comedy Underground – Seattle’s premier comedy club, less than half a mile from our Lakeview Boutique hotel. You can catch stand-up comedians performing nightly until New Year’s Eve; they also feature improv comedy shows several times per week!
- Shop till you drop in Downtown Kirkland’s Pike Market Place, which features over 80 shops and restaurants on two levels, plus street performers who will keep both adults and kids entertained throughout most days during December!
Check out our holiday celebrations and activities, including:
We’re sure you have a lot to do this holiday season, so we want to help make your trip easier. With our free parking and special rates, we can make your stay as convenient and affordable as possible.
If you would like to explore the neighborhood, there are many attractions nearby, including:
- The Kirkland waterfront is just minutes away, with its scenic views of Lake Washington and Mount Rainier. The waterfront is also home to some of our favorite restaurants like Japonessa Sushi + Bar or Crab Pot Restaurant & Bar, where you can enjoy local seafood while taking in views of both Mt Rainier and Lake Washington.
- Downtown Kirkland has shopping at boutiques, eating places, and authentic Italian foods from around the world!
“A Christmas Carol” at ACT Theatre in Seattle with pickup from your hotel.
There’s no better way to spend the holiday season than our luxury hotel in Kirkland, Washington, and a visit to ACT Theatre in Seattle. Our hotel is close enough to Seattle that you could easily walk there or take public transit. The show runs from December 15 through January 7 on select weekends, so book your tickets today!
We are Taking Reservations Around the Year
Dates are available throughout the year to make your enjoyment and stay at Kirkland even more fun.
- Pickup from your hotel.
- All Events in Kirkland, Washington.
- Events include a musical light show and other fun activities.
As you can see, we have a variety of fun events and activities for you to enjoy with your loved ones during the holiday season. We are also happy to provide transportation to nearby events, making it easy for you to participate in all the festivities! If you need additional information, don’t hesitate to contact us at 425-500-9444 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.